WEN had a Branding workshop that was successful for the last 5 years and now are making a CHANGE to focus on a topic that should be every business owner's #1 priority.
TARGET MARKETING is the topic and our facilitators will help you define, brainstorm and understand why knowing your target market should be reviewed A LOT and not just by yourself.
Reviewing this important business practice can save you time and money and help you market to the right groups.
Knowing your target market and understanding their decision making will help you research better and market on the right social media platforms. It will also help you determine your next best client or explore partnerships to expand your services.
Workshop Mission: Help founders and business owners define their correct target market.
Part 1: Scaling Strategies
- Introduction to scaling strategies and the importance of refining your marketing plan for growth
- Understanding your target market and developing a strong brand message and key words
- Maximizing your media presence through social media, online advertising, other marketing channels, and how to use Chat GPT for accelerate your process
- Improving your SEO strategy to get on the first page of Google and using AI marketing with Google Performance Max campaigns
- Creating effective lead magnets and nurturing prospects to convert them into sales
- Generating referrals from existing customers through providing premium service and building a community of loyal followers
Part 2: Small Group Collaboration: Refreshing and Refining Your Marketing Plan for Growth
- Using the My 1-Page Marketing Plan template, participants will introduce their business and their marketing activity over the last 6 months. Outline which areas of marketing provide the best return on investment.
- Experienced facilitators will lead small group circles to discuss goals and target market ideas, identify roadblocks or successes, and provide feedback and support
- The group will share best practices for asking for referrals, collecting client feedback, and finding partners with similar target groups
- Participants will work together to come up with new ideas for events, partnerships, and collaborations to help each other with target marketing
- Business matching with people attending the workshop on that day + personal reference.
Tracy Ho, Founder, Frame & Fame Personal Branding & Executive Coaching
Tracy Ho is the Founder of a leading personal branding, image consulting and executive coaching firm dedicated to supporting C-suite, senior executives, managers, and business owners to rise to the next level. Founded in 2015, with the vision to help aspiring people and businesses grow and succeed with their innate talents, so they can Be Seen, Be Heard, and Be Known by their clients, colleagues, industry peers, investors and partners,.
Her firm provides coaching and consulting services to help C-suite, senior executives, managers and business owners to demonstrate their BEST selves with confidence and authenticity. They also help them develop compelling brand narratives, create engaging branding content, as well as deliver a powerful presentation.
Rowena Gonzales, Principal & Founder of Liquid Interiors
Rowena Gonzales is a creative with a purpose. Her firm, Liquid Interiors, has earned award-winning international acclaim due to its unique portfolio that brings wellness and sustainability to city living.
Gonzales’ approach aims to bring happiness to people by making each space tell a unique story about the client in a way that enhances a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. She seeks to make a positive impact by improving spaces where people spend most of their time. Gonzales’ portfolio ranges from bespoke residential, residential development, workplaces, education, community, and wellness spaces.
Date: Thursday, 27 April 2023
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Venue: DLA Piper, 25th Floor, Three Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central Premium Member Price: HKD 450
Member Price: HKD 575
WEN thanks our venue sponsor